Friday, March 16, 2018

Starr

*Now playing: People are strange- Lost Boys Soundtrack

Hey, my name is Starr. And I want to be normal.  I want to be apart of something because I don't fit in anywhere.  I'm known as the quiet smart girl, cane girl, and now since my rebellious actions I've been reduced to the kid who's father is a monster.  Why tell you the truth when no one believes it.  It becomes pointless to fightback when you only dig yourself into a bigger whole...

*Now playing: Cry Little Sister- Lost Boys Soundtrack

I can't say i'm done fighting though.  I have a future that I want. I have people to live for.  Lee, and whoever else I may impact in the future. I can't simply give up now because the battle seems to hard.  No matter what fucking rumors people wanna say about me, I give no shits anymore.  I will live how I know best.And I'm gonna make it.  Monday I'm gonna wear a short sleeved shirt and not even bother to hide my scars.  I'm gonna ignore every intake of disgust or look of sympathy.  I need none of them. 

-Starr
~The last star to collapse~

No comments:

Post a Comment